Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sweat and snot solution! Handana review!

My name is Julie and I have a runny nose issue when I run.  Not sure if I am alone on this.  But no matter how cold or hot it is outside...or even on the treadmill....my nose runs!  Fun times!

Since I started running I have carried a kleenex.  Sometimes I put it in my sleeve.  I have wiped my snot on my shirt...please don't gasp...I am sure you have done the same as well in a pinch.  Ok, maybe not.  I have tried carrying a bandana...lost it on mile 1 on an 8 mile run.  No fun!  Back to the sleeve I go.

But then I found out about the Handana!  It serves the purpose of a bandana but you wear it on your hand. You can use both sides of your hand to wipe sweat (or snot in my case) while leaving your hands completely free!

I will be honest with you...it took me a few miles to get used to it on my first run.  I was having other clothing issues as well...way overdressed.  But after my 2nd and 3rd run, I have to say I believe I now have my snot issue under control.  Can't wait to use it this summer when the sweat starts to roll!  It is made of a supplex wick-­‐away material that feels like cotton.  You can use your palm, front hand, and even the side!

Handana was created by Katie Niemeyer from Austin, Texas.  I love supporting small business ventures!  Her touching story about what inspired handana is featured on her facebook page, as well as her website.

There are several colors to choose from! 

Handana is available for purchase at www.myhandana.com and you can follow her on twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

**I received one handana for free to review on my blog.  The opinions are my own and I was not compensated for an honest review.** 

No comments:

Post a Comment