Monday, January 27, 2020

A little time away!

Sean is pretty much always out of town on my birthday!  So if I can, I try to tag along with him to the Shot Show in Vegas.  He is crazy busy with meetings all day and dinners in the evenings.  I am totally ok with the alone time during the day.  I can sleep in and do tasks where I am not interrupted a gazillion times.  
Last year my best friend, Mary, flew in to spend my 40th birthday with me!  We took a helicopter tour over the Grand Canyon!  It was amazing.
This year I spent the day at the spa and got a massage.  It was heavenly!

Some other highlights were going to Top Golf.  Quiet the place!  I am not a golfer, but I got better as I went.  Food was great!


We ziplined!  That was very entertaining!  I am surprised no one threw up!

We ate WAY too much!  Las Vegas has some of the most top notched restaurants!  I think I may have gained about 15 lbs...not joking!  Time to detox!

These shakes were way too much sugar!  Yikes!

Birthday breakfast buffet!

I enjoyed my alone time.  I also enjoyed time with Sean and no kids.  I always like talking to the other businessman/women from around the country.  They are always so nice!  











I know some people roll their eyes when I say this, but if you have a chance to get away with your husband for even just one night...do it!  When your kids are long gone...your husband is what is still there.  Build that solid foundation now.  I have sitters that can spend the night watching your kids—if that is an issue!!

And thanks Hannah E for holding down the fort here!  Landon will not stop talking about you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment