Saturday, May 10, 2014

My mom....

My mom is my second best friend (behind my husband).

She is always there when I need her.

She is never critical of Sean and I, as to how we are raising our kids.

She is always supportive of our kids...and never puts them down.

She never nit-picks things.

She never focuses on the negative.

She is my hero. She survived a stroke over two years ago. She is unable to see except for a pin-hole out of one eye, but is ever so determined to be independent.

She is always there to provide a listening ear when I need it.

She is my biggest cheerleader for helping me through this mom thing.

I can always count on her to teach my kids new things. She will fill in for me when I need her to....knowing she will provide a fun-filled day of learning.

I love you mom. Thank you for all that you do for us and all of the love that you fill our family with!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment