Monday, August 24, 2015

Jocelyn turned 10!

Jocelyn turned 10 two Fridays ago! Boy has time flown by! She is the most nurturing little girl...who is growing up fast on us! She enjoys anything artsy, American Girl dolls, hanging out with friends, and baking. She is a good big sister to her brother Weston and I can not wait to see her with Landon.

She begged and begged to have her first slumber party (with more than one friend). I wasn't too thrilled, because I have no extra energy reserves. Sean thought it would be fine, so she invited a few friends over. I was the "mean" mom that limited her invites. She would have invited a million more friends of given the choice. She is my social butterfly!

We started the morning with donuts! She opened up her gift from Sean and I...a backpack and an American Girl doll outfit. She wanted Chinese for lunch and no school.


At her party we had pizza and cupcakes.

I requested no presents...but most girls brought one anyways.

The girls did a scavenger hunt outdoors.

They designed carnival rides out of materials I had prebagged.

The girls dancing

Towards the end of the night they painted owls with acryllic and canvases.

After they were all snuggled away they watched a movie and again I was the mean mom and made them go to bed at midnight. Everyone was tired except my own two girls!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment