Thursday, June 5, 2014

Celebrating 10 years with my main squeeze!!!

Today Sean and I are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary!!!
As the saying goes...times flies when you are having fun!
I am not very sappy with my writings...so I won't get all gushy mushy on everyone...
but to reflect on our last 10 years we have had quiet a few changes....
3 houses.
4 kids.
2 dogs.
1 cat.
and lots of fun adventures.
Sean is my best friend and I wonder quiet often how I could be so lucky to have married him.
I knew before we met that he was the one.  I just knew.  I even told people to watch out...because I was going to marry this guy.  They thought I was crazy.
6 months later we were engaged and 2 months after that we were married.
We didn't want a big wedding, so we had a small gathering at Jolly Mill Park outside of Pierce City, Missouri.  A dream of mine since I was a little girl was to get married at this park.  I guess you could say two dreams came true that day!
Can't wait to see what the next 10 years has in store!
Happy Anniversary Sweet Cheeks!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment