Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saying good bye.

Our last pic of Tiger. Wes wanted a selfie with him.

We said good-bye to our cat Tiger yesteday. He was only about 4 years old. At our last house he showed up as a stray and the girls batted their eyes and Sean agreed that we could keep him...even though he said we would never have any cats. Well he had a 2 1/2 years with us. I really anticipated having him a lot longer...don't most cats live like at least 15 years or something?? So I thought.

A few months ago we thought he got in a cat fight because he came home with an open wound...turns out it was a ruptured tumor. We had it removed and tested and it was a fast moving cancer. The tumor came back and he was having a rough time. I hate that...and the girls and I have been a mess. The only thing they want for their upcoming birthdays is another cat, but unfortunately Tiger will probably be our last cat.

We had quiet a few good times with him over the past few years...I am going to link to a previous blog post that I wrote about him last year.

http://gigglesandgumballs.blogspot.com/2014/01/fun-with-our-cat.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment