Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Patiently waiting...

I am patiently waiting for Baby Landon to make his arrival!

Our church is going thru the New Testament of the Bible right now and as I was reading, I was reminded that the Lord will come back like a thief in the night. I kind of feel like that with Landon. I do not know the exact hour or day, but I know he is coming soon! I feel like I am prepared as prepared can be for him to arrive.

No one knows when the Lord Jesus Christ will return, as I am prepared for Landon, I am fully prepared for his return as I know because of my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that he died on the cross for us. For our sins. That he rose again, for us. One day he is coming back.

Anyways, I have tried my best to have Joc take random pictures of me pregnant with Landon. I am so not a photogenic person...but I think the baby bump is pretty cute!

12 weeks
20 weeks!
22 weeks!
26 weeks!
32 weeks!
34 weeks!
38 weeks!
Almost there!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment