Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy 7th Anniversary to Us!

and happy it is!  I am truly blessed to be married to Sean.  Sean is the best husband and father that anyone could ask for.  I truly believe that the Lord put us together at the right time for each of us in our lives.  Sean waited patiently a little longer than I had to  :), but once we met, we knew this is what we had both been praying for.  

I could go on an on about Sean.  If you have had the pleasure of meeting him, you will know that he is one of the hardest working, jack of all trades kind of guy.  I call him a walking encyclopedia. His wealth of knowledge about the Bible, history, how things work, etc.... is amazing.  He remembers everything. 

This past 7 years have gone by fast.... 4 wonderful kids....2 houses....3 jobs....2 dogs....lots of adventures....lots of memories made together...forever....

Sorry I am not a good writer or mushy.... but honey....I love you more than words can describe!  Thank you for everything you have done for us!

Here are a few pictures from our special day...June 5th, 2004, our honeymoon, and the second most happiest day of our lives...the birth of Jocelyn.

Sean watching me walk down the aisle
My dad walking me down the aisle
Saying our vows
Our beautiful wedding setting-- Jolly Mill-- Pierce City, Missouri
Our first kiss... just kidding

Sean made this bouquet and corsage....seriously....isn't he talented!  Gotta love Wal-mart flowers!
Colorado mountains
A little fuzzy...but all smiles for a new daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment