Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015!

I am a bit behind with blogging. I used to blog a few times every week...it is my easy way of scrapbooking! I would love to get back to doing that...believe you me, I have a lot to write about and lots of pics waiting to share, but it is getting harder and harder to carve out a time to blog. Mornings are filled with school and afternoons are filled with errand running, working out, napping, my American girl doll business, and just getting caught up.

A few weeks ago our FOCUS homeschooling group held a Valentine's party! In all over 50 kids attended and it was a fun time had by all!

We played games!

All of the kids made Valentine boxes for the Valentine exchange!

The kids made Valentines for their dad's and we ate yummy treats!

A friend and I put together a whole bunch of photo booth props and had a little booth set up.

It was a such a fun time! Can't wait to see what next year holds!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment