Friday, October 30, 2015

2015 Fall Family Photos!!

I always love the end result from family photos....however leading up to actually having them taken, is always stressful for me. Trying to coordinate outfits, worrying about the weather, not knowing if the kids will cooperate or not...takes a toll on this mama!

My friend, Julie, is an awesome local photographer, so I knew by having her take our pics this year, they would for sure turn out good and she would make the photo session easy. We had her come over to our house, to alleviate having to haul Landon off somewhere new...since he wasn't quiet 2 weeks yet!

The photos turned out great!! I can not wait to start printing and hanging them on our walls!

If you need a great local photographer let me know and I can share her contact info with you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment