Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fall Homeschool Co-op!!

Last Thursday we finished up our last Fall homeschool co-op class! We had a great group this year with 18 families in total! The teachers always amaze me at how much work they put in to teaching their classes....when most of the time they do not even have their own children in the class and on top of that have their own homeschool to plan. Such a great group!

I usually teach at least one class, but because my schedule was up in the air with baby Landon, I did not teach this semester. I missed not doing so, but hated to abandon a class if need be. I am the coordinator of the co-op, along with two other friends, so there is always something that needs to be done.

All of my kids were in different age groups this year.

Weston was in a Dinoworld and 5 in a Row class.

Easton was in a Fun with Money and World Regions class.

I did not take any pictures of the girls in their classes, but Kate took a Modern Day Manners class and a Presidents class. Joc took an Oregon Trail and Life Skills class.

My kids were represented in every class except for the high school class. The high schoolers take classes that can count for credits on their transcripts. This semester we offered Journalism.

After the last class we usually have a program where each class shares what they learned. Here are a few pics of my sweeties:)

Six months before our Spring session starts! We are all excited for a new session to begin!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment