Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Patience...

Do you ever have a song stuck in your head?  Or ramble a quote or a Bible verse over and over again in your head?    I am constantly reminding myself to be patient with our little blessings.  I am constantly asking the Lord to give me strength to get through the day.  I am constantly reminding myself that nothing is impossible with God.  Here are a few quotes/Bible verses that help me get through the day.  Without Christ…nothing is possible.

“Lord, grant me patience to deal with my blessings.”

“I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.” Philippians 4:13

“You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”  Luke 10:27

and last 

“Nothing is impossible with God.”  Luke 1:37

So true.

And that verse just happens to be my girls’ memory verse for this week. (realized they said "without" instead of "with"....oops.) and yes they are still in their pajamas...our normal school attire.


No comments:

Post a Comment