Monday, September 10, 2012

Getting started....

We are starting our 4th week of school....boy time flies when you are having fun!  I thought I would share a few things that I made up for the kiddos to help keep things a little organized during school.

 I bought each of the kids binders to hold a few essentials for school.  They made pictures to put in the fronts.
The inside of each binder had crayons, pencils, pens, stickers, the schedule of the day, assignments, notebooks, and book charts.
Each of the girls have a schedule.  We follow it sometimes....
and Jocelyn has her assignments printed out so she knows what she is supposed to complete each week.  She can work at her own pace if she wants.
The girls record the titles of the books that they read and put a sticker next to each title.
These are the kids chores for the week.  We rotate chores every Monday.  The kids love helping out!
and then this was supposed to be the  BIG first day of school snack.  I had it all planned out to pull these out during snack time and I was gearing up for all the hurrays and the exciting reactions....but I totally forgot.  Oooops!  So I am saving them for another special day!  It was the thought that counts right??


and there are just a few things that we do to keep ourselves a bit more organized:)






No comments:

Post a Comment