Monday, February 11, 2013

Some random Monday thoughts!

A scene from this morning...this is my life.
 I haven't had anything to write on...surprise. Surprise!  Right!?  Well actually I can think of many things I can write about...but time seems to slip by these days...and some days I don't rev up the laptop...and I can't blog on an iPad very well.

Here are a few things I have been thinking about lately:

--I have received confirmation that a lot of my friends and family have perfect little boys who do no wrong.  Way to go!  But for those who don't...does anyone else have boys (at the age of 2) who run around naked and pee all over their brothers bedding....right when you have finished the last load of laundry for the day.  I swear he waits...and plans his attack. 

--Everyone has an area for their collections of screws that are collected from around the house from their little kids...right?  That happens in everyone's house?  Correct?

--What is up with girls clothing when they reach the seven-ish age?  I am so sorry....this is just our (Sean's and my) opinion here...and I am sure no one else will agree....but what is up with 90% of the clothing having peace signs on it?  Make me want to throw up.  Talk about brain washing our kids at an early age. Peace.  Really?  What a bunch of liberal "crap" if there wasn't already so much in this world.  But little girls?? So we should have our little girls be accepting of everyone they come across...and be peaceful about it?  Hmm.  Sorry, I think I will pass on the peace sign stuff. 

--I have been reading through the entire Bible.  We have reach 21 days my friend!  AND I am still on track!!!  Woo hoo!  My friend Erin reported a statistic on our Facebook feed that it takes someone 21 days to do something to create a "good" habit.  We are there!  If you haven't read the Bible....front to back.  You really, really, really should.  I already knew this, but it is amazing what mumbo jumbo is out there and then you come across it is the Bible and think...wow I can't believe church so and so or religion such and such teaches XYZ...when right here in the Bible it says something completely different.  Craziness.  I wish everyone would pick it up and read it.  I mean everyone.

--So never, say never.  If you have followed my Facebook feeds and a few of my blog posts, we brainwashed our sweet Jocelyn into thinking we would never get a cat. Well never say never.  We have one.  I just have to say, that I would much rather have a cat over a dog.  They are really so much easier.  This sweet thing doesn't go bizurk when his ball goes under the TV stand a million times over the course of 15 minutes.  He doesn't need to be put out to go to the bathroom and doesn't get super anxious when we are putting on our shoes.  Cats are pretty low key and ours is super sweet.

--I am on day 2 of my 1/2 marathon training.  Set my alarm for 6am to go run outside.  My running clothes and gear and still sitting nicely in our bathroom.  Haven't been moved.  The boys were up at this lovely time...so hopefully I will get out tonight.  Root me on!  This is big people...big!

and those are a few thoughts I have going through my head. 

AND now I know why I don't sit down to blog very often anymore, my sweet little 2 year decided to take this time to climb up on furniture and pull all the clothes down from his closet.  Lovliness!


No comments:

Post a Comment