Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spring photo session for the kids!

Sometimes I like to pretend I am a professional photographer.  I know I will never be...but it is ok to pretend right?  I love having our photos taken by friends who have their own businesses, but it can be stressful setting a date and then hoping for good weather and good temperaments with the kiddos.  A few weeks ago, we were heading in town every morning for swimming lessons, so one morning I got the kiddos dressed all cute and we headed to a local park on the way to class. 

Weston just wanted to run around and play...I don't blame him...Easton had his weird smiling thing going on...it drives me crazy....the girls were pretty good sports:)

Here is what I captured that morning! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment