Wednesday, October 15, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I have to admit I was a little nervous about trying out a new pumpkin patch this year....we LOVE our old patch in Roca, NE. I was slightly tempted to drive there for a day, but thought I would give a local patch a chance...and probably have withdrawals and go next year....well we were all pleasantly surprised that a local patch called Helgoth's was just as much fun!!

Our local Grand Island homeschool group and FOCUS homeschool group teamed up and organized this wonderful adventure. Thank goodness because we have some good friends in both groups and it was nice being all together....so without further babbling from me...enjoy the picture show!....and I will let you know next week how local patch #2 goes when we visit with 4-H!

This is our FOCUS group pic...I think they are all blinded by the sun....ooops....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment