Monday, September 16, 2013

Edgerton Science Center! Such a fun place!!

Yesterday I shared with you about the homeschool class that we took at the Edgerton Science Center in Aurora, Nebraska. We decided to go back the following week to see what the actual museum had to offer.

What a fun place!  The museum isn't very big, but oh my goodness was there a lot to do...and most of it was very educational.  I even learned quiet a bit!  Some of the things were too advanced for my little guys, but they were pretty content with the train track exhibit. 

They rotate their exhibits every so often, so we can't wait to go back!
Bubbles!


The largest game of  Operation I have ever seen!
My friend's son tried out their flight simulator!  So cool!

I wish I would have gotten a better picture, but the girls had a ton of fun with this...a strobe light would take a picture of their movements...they tried all sorts of fun jumps and poses!
Spinning balls!
The train of course!
Donating pocket change and watching it go around and around....
Can't remember what this did...but Kate had fun!
Building machines!
Learning about chickens!

This museum is well worth the drive!!  Go check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment