Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's going to be a boy!

We had our ultrasound and it's going to be another BOY for us! We would be happy with either a boy or a girl, but ideally it will be nice that Easton will have a little brother to play with and grow up with. I am a little nervous about having two boys right in a row...Easton is so different than my little girls...very rambunctious and for sure has the energy of a little boy.

Our due date is November 21st. We usually go right on our due date or a few days before, so we will see if it will be the same for this one. I am secretly hoping for the more around the 22nd or the 23rd....for selfish reasons...I really, really, really don't want to bring our other kids home that first day like we had to for Easton. Talk about a very, very stressful day right away. My mom has Thanksgiving break so I am hoping she can spend her Thanksgiving maybe taking care of other munchkins for a day....we will see. I guess the craziness will have to start sooner or later...
Here are a few of the ultrasound pictures. He would not cooperate for a 3-D photo. The gal tried and tried and we say about a quarter of his face, but nothing worth printing.



1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were expecting! Congratulations!!! Two boys are fun!!

    ReplyDelete