Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

This week we went to the Dinosaur Museum in Milford, Nebraska.  The girls have been wanting to go to this museum for quiet some time.  We have driven by the big dinosaur that advertises this museum several times.  I promised that we could go sometime, but after researching the museum I found out that the tickets were more than I was willing to spend.  When our local newspaper advertised a daily deal for $10 (for a $36 dollar gift certificate) I snatched it up.  So we met up with some friends and on we went.  What did I think??....well lets just say, my girls ended up not being interested in the museum at all.  They thought it was like other "children" museums where you can play with things.  The only thing for them to play with was a little dinosaur dig thing.  They also had a really neat mirror maze...not sure how that was dinosaur related.  Basically they just ran through the place and my friend and I did our best to point out things.  I can see if you were really into dinosaurs, this would be the place for you and your kids.   We are just not there yet.  Maybe it is a boy thing....really not sure.  Here are some pictures from our visit.







No comments:

Post a Comment