Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

This week I thought it would be fun to focus around heart activities in school.  Today we learned about the human heart and how it functions (more on that in another post).  Here are some activities that the kids worked on this week.  I should have taken pictures of the cards they made for Sean and a few of their friends.  I am not big into holidays, but here it goes.
They painted a heart sign
...then just painted


We made heart crayons for a few friends

I hid hearts around the house and we had a scavenger hunt
Easton LOVED this game...he even found the ones the girls couldn't find, after we thought the game was over.
Cards that the kids and I received....and a really pretty plant that my husband bought...it is supposed to keep it's bud for three months and then keep growing different buds...eventually I will have to re-pot it.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment