Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A sad day for many....a happy day for many....

I have been meaning to sit down all day and write a blog post about my reaction from last night's conclusion to wonderful presidential campaign. Do you sense my sarcasm?  I checked out Facebook before I started writing this post and oh my goodness...someone...and I am sure many others stole the words right out of my mouth as to what I was about to say.  Well I have more to add...you can find the article link at the bottom of my blog post.

I know many keep their votes hush hush.  But I didn't.  I told my Facebook friends that I was going to vote for my husband.  I wasn't joking.  In good conscious I could NOT support either candidate.  Yes...I was fully aware that my husband was not going to win.  Yes, I was fully aware that in Nebraska Romney was a shoe-in for our electoral college votes.  Yes, I was fully aware that I was not helping Nebraska keep the Republican vote.  But I was voting for me....my heart....my conscious....my family....

I know...people can pick one or two issues and say I am voting for this person based on this one issue...or this other person based on this one issue.  I just couldn't do that.

I know some people are Republicans or Democrats...and no matter who the candidate is they are supporting them no matter what.

I know some people do not have a clue what is going on and vote for coolness...vote based on how many hand outs they think they will get...vote because they haven't stepped foot in the real world....haven't been faced with real challenges....don't know what the Bible says on certain issues....doesn't care what the Bible says on certain issues. 

I do know...I could NEVER support Barry.  The anointed one....as many call him.  The Messiah...as others have called him.  I do not support someone who is out to destroy the very definition of FAMILY that the Bible has set before us.  You think supporting gay marriage and rights has a good outcome?  It destroys families.  It is NOT Biblical.  I know some people who read this will not agree.  But do you know what the Bible says?  It is pretty clear.

He is also supports abortion.  I will not discuss this....everyone has their opinions...but watch this...you may just change your mind: HERE   At what point is it ok to kill someone?  1 day...2 days....3 months...9 months??

I couldn't support someone who isn't qualified to run our nation.  A community organizer?  Say what?  I am good at organizing...could I be president??   Oh wait, I am not old enough...the girls wanted to me to vote for myself...and reminded me that during the next election...I will be old enough...yay!  Since when the did qualifications for the top position in our government become sooooo low?

I also couldn't support Mitt 100%.  Yes I agree with him on his stance on abortion and gay rights.  But he is has flip-flopped so many times during his past few runs for White House...how do we know that he isn't going to flip if elected?  I think he would be influenced by $$$ to make certain decisions. I think he would be influenced by the head honchos of the Mormon Church.  The Republican party chose a really, really poor candidate to run.  Really poor.  He had no chance at winning against "The Kenyan." 

I also couldn't support him based on the fact that he is from the Mormon Church.  If you are Mormon and are reading this...I am sure you will be offended that I wrote this.  Sorry.  Well I guess I am not really sorry...I meant it.  But I pray that you will find what the scriptures (the Bible) says and become Born Again.  It is OK to leave the only thing you know and have grown up in.  Know that the ONLY way to get to heaven is by believing that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.  That one day he will come again and everyone will be judged at the judgement seat of Christ...and that those who believe...by grace through faith we will be saved!!  That's it.  We don't need a book of Mormon or extra pamphlets that Religions crank out....or some guy to worship....our guy is Christ alone.  Have you actually studied what Mormon's believe?  I know it is tricky...a pretty secretive cult...um religion...um...but someone who I know very well...won't out this person in this post...has worked with several Mormons.  They aren't good news...if put in authority in a business...they only hire other Mormons....no joke....and the walls come crumbling down.

Ok...I will leave my soapbox.  I am sure I made a few people upset by the post.  I know some of my friends disagree...agree...whatever...I was writing how I feel...not what you feel.

I will leave you with a few Bible verses that will maybe get you through this day...happy...or sad.  There are several others out there.  Thank you Lord for being our one and only Leader! 

Oh and here is the link the the article I was talking about:  Focus on the Family.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 

Romans 12:2

 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior.
 1 Timothy 2:1-3

oh and one last side note...stock up on guns and ammunition...the prices are about to go sky high...actually you are probably already too late.







No comments:

Post a Comment