Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Road trip of a lifetime part 2: last post!!

If you missed my first four posts on our road trip of a lifetime you can read them here:

Indiana Dunes State Park

Niagara Falls

Maid of the Mist

Clifton Hill

Fallsview Resort Waterpark

The last leg of our trip was visiting some of our dearest friends. They used to live in Omaha right around the corner from the house I grew up in. Mrs. Owen used to teach the children at our church and was my preschool teacher. She babysat for us quiet a bit and I some fond memories with their family. Pastor Owen was the pastor of our church and led my parents to Christ when they moved into the neighborhood. I truly do not know where our family would be today without the influence that the Owen family had on my parents early in their marriage.

Kate playing with toys I remember playing with!

They built a house in New Hampshire with their sons family three years ago. They have an entire fully functional wing of their home, just for them. Their home was gorgeous and I am really glad were able to spend a few nights with them!

That's it! Except for a lot of driving...lets see 6 FULL days of driving. Bless my dads heart...since he is the only one that can drive their RV safely! Here are a few other random pictures from the road and campsites!

 

I hope you enjoyed reading about our trip!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment