Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer vacation with the kiddos!

This past week the kids and I drove down to Southern Missouri to spend time with Sean's family.  The ladies of his family (with the exception of his aunt) works for the schools, so summer is it, if we want to get in some good visiting time.  Our days were jammed packed with activities, so this week on my blog I will feature a million pictures or so from our fun week!  Enjoy!

Our first stop...the zoo.  My kids love our two local zoo's.  We hadn't been to the Springfield, Missouri zoo in 4 years, so it was a treat to go back....and who would have guessed I got in three families on my local passes...Score!!

Gotta love the tongue..can't remember what type of animal this was...
Cooling off!






Gensen was showing Weston her belly...so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment