Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top 10 highlights from 2013!!! (Part 2)

Yesterday I wrote about five highlights from this past year...today I will conclude my list! 

You can read yesterday's post:  HERE!

6.  Vacation to Lake of the Ozarks!

I love traveling with our family.  Every year we try to go somewhere on vacation and this year we visited the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.  Many people think this is around the Branson area...it is not.  A completely different area a few hours Northeast of Branson.  There was so much to do there!
You can read about it:  HERE!

7.  Homeschool Friends Meet-up group!

A few years ago I started a little meet-up group for homeschoolers in the Lincoln, NE area.  We made quiet a few friends from this group.  Some of the things we did this past year....definitely made my top list!


8.  Road Trip of a Lifetime part 2!

The kids and I RV'ed with my parents to Niagara Falls and New Hampshire this past fall!  If you click on September 2013 on the right hand column of my blog...you can read about our entire adventure!  Such fun times!  Such good memories!



9.  Market to Market!

Loved this!  78 miles from Omaha to Lincoln.  8 runners. 1 Van.  Go Team Sparkle! 
Can't wait until next year! 
You can read about it:  HERE!

10.  Seans new job...our new home!

I have written a million posts about our new life here in Grand Island.  We love our new home.  Sean loves his new job.  We have made quiet a few new friends here and feel connected. 

Here's to another year of creating memories!  Thanks for reading my blog...mom...and I am sure a few others:)




2 comments:

  1. Did I miss that you're in GI? Wow, I am behind. Sorry and cool. I'm hoping to make it to Island Oasis this summer! We'll have to get in touch!

    ReplyDelete