Sunday, January 5, 2014

I believe I have a new record!

Well my friends, I believe I may have a new record!   For the past several years I have been making a family album with our favorite photos from the past year.   I usually finish the album during the summertime...however it is only January 5th and I have finished last years album!!

 I have found it is far cheaper and easier to just create an 8 x 11 album through Shutterfly...no photos to print out.  No extra albums to buy.  I create it online and whoola Shutterfly makes a book for me!  This year I took advantage of a great Groupon offer and other promotional deals...and for a book that was supposed to be close to $90 ended up being $28!! Woot!!

Want to see what I created?  Well here you go!!



Visit Shutterfly.com to create your own personalized photobook.

No comments:

Post a Comment