Wednesday, July 2, 2014

A little more Missouri fun!!

Silver Dollar City is hands down my favorite amusement park. When the kids and I were planning a visit to Branson, going there was not on the agenda, however I noticed that you could purchase discounted tickets at local grocery stores for Thursdays and Weston was still free. One less adult also, so one less person to pay for!

We had a beautiful day to enjoy the park! Easton was tall enough for most rides with an adult. He even went on a real roller coaster! Weston was too little to go on a few of them, but was a trooper to try out everything with me if he was tall enough. We had to wait in long lines for only two rides...so that was a bonus! We also met my sister-in-law and her three kiddos there!

Can't wait to go again!

I was making fun of her, because she spent all day riding big rides and then was on this.

After a few days in Branson we headed to see Sean' family. We had a nice time visiting. The kids always enjoy the puppies and the four wheeler.

We ended our stay with a big Fourth of July festival! So fun!

I had to capture this, because this never happens...
Love these ladies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment