Thursday, September 8, 2011

A peaceful weekend....

If you read my last post...we love going down to Missouri.  We always have a good time and we were fortunate enough to have perfect weather!  Sometimes it is rainy and cold when we are there...but this time it was just perfect! Here are a few pictures from our wonderful weekend!  I wish I would have taken pictures from all of the weekends events...shopping with one of my favorite sister-in-laws--all day--at the Tanger Outlet in Branson-- Awesome!!--, fish fry, kids birthday parties, watching the kids play with their cousins and riding horses, and going to church with family--- even though we had to watch the worst performance of "Better than a Hallelujah"....






Easton's very first horse ride!

Such a busy day for this little guy!


Nathan doing flips
Katelyn playing outside
That is my girl...always wanting me to take a picture...
He was just in awe listening to the guitar and singing...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment