Monday, October 8, 2012

RV trip of a lifetime--part 5!!

If you missed my other 4 posts on our RV trip of a lifetime...click on my heading for my blog and scroll down.

This post features things that we saw while we were on the road and what we did to keep busy in the RV while traveling.

Weston--- obviously very bored.

 He did have toys...but was pretty restless in the RV.
 Before we took off....
 Katelyn coloring her first state-- Nebraska.  I had the kids color the states as we traveled through them.
 Easton playing Road trip BINGO with Kate.
 Easton drawing.
 Jocelyn playing RACKO with me.
 Puzzles entertained Easton.
This was the best time...peace.and.quiet!....for all.
 The kids eating breakfast one morning.
Kate and my mom in front of the RV.
Our first campground-- Indiana Dunes State park!  Beautiful place!  This would be a GREAT summer vacation spot...hint..hint..(Sean):)
 Wes and I.  It was pretty windy...and cold.
 Jogged to this view in the morning.  Perfect start for my day!
Drove through the hills of Pennsylvania.  The leaves were turning!

Our campground in Virgina.  It was on Pohick Bay.  A great campground!
 The boys and I at the bay.
 Wes taking in the view.
 

this was is what I tackled on our first day home!
Stay tuned...tomorrow I will feature pictures from the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment