Monday, March 28, 2011

Easton's 2nd birthday pictures!

My poor little Easton was sick on his 2nd birthday.  Thank goodness that I haven't started potty training him yet...if you know what I mean.  Anyways, he opened a few presents here at the house from his grandma Karen and from us.  I made him a vanilla pudding pie.  The girls some how think that it is their birthday too???  I had to keep reminding them it wasn't.
Not sure if this was before or after he touched the flames.
One of his favorite types of toys
Opening some farm animals
The box is almost bigger than this little guy!
The girls sporting their new cowboy hats from grandma Karen
The following Sunday we had a little lunch with my parents and my aunt Nan.  I made a really good chocolate mousse crunch cake... click on the name and you can find the recipe.  Luckily he was feeling much better for this little get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment