Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas 2011

We have had a busy few weeks between traveling to Missouri over the Christmas weekend, from buying a minivan (yay!), from spending time in Omaha with my parents, to ringing in the New Year with friends....we are home finally...and I am catching up on pictures...and realizing...I don't have very many of my baby boy:(  Oh well...I will have to take more of him in 2012!!  Enjoy the next few days of pictures!

New boots from Grandma Karen
Garage sale find for Easton & Weston
Puzzle for Jocelyn from us...she is pretty easy to please...
Jammies for Kate
Sean bought the kids a guitar
Weston opening up a gift


Love the excitement!


The whole gang...somewhere under all of the presents....

Easton enjoying a new race car toy from Aunt Angie

Stuff from Grandma & Grandpa McQuinn and Aunt Angie
 A necklace from my hubby
Another gift from my hubby....love it!

The kids' gingerbread house

No comments:

Post a Comment