Monday, January 2, 2012

Ringing in the New Year!

A friend from church plans a huge New Year's Even party every year.  Last year we were unable to make it due to the weather and having a new baby.  This year, I am glad we were able to go.  The kids had such a good time.  I wish I would have taken more pictures.  My girls' favorite part was having the balloon guy make their favorite princess characters out of balloons...that was cool to see.  They also liked singing karaoke.   Easton like beating people with his balloon sword.  Weston just liked wandering around.  We didn't make it until midnight, but overall we had a great time with friends.
My girls singing with friends...I believe this was "Bob the Builder."

The balloon guy
Easton and his sword
Katelyn and Tianna
A few people doing the macarana
More singing

No comments:

Post a Comment