Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just another summer day!

I have so many things that I wanted to check off on my summer bucket list and going to the beach with the kids was one of them. 

My kids LOVE the beach and I love it too!  The 3 older kids do so well in the water now and Weston loves playing right along with everyone.  My friend Nancy and the girls' friend Sarah joined us for a great morning on the lake.  It was hot outside, but we hardly noticed because there was a cool breeze and the water felt great!

Here are a few pics from our morning....didn't take too many pictures because I didn't want my phone to be out in the sand/water for very long!....and notice the color?  That was left over color from my color run from a few weeks ago!






After we spent the morning at the beach, we went home and took naps.  ALL 4 kids and me!  Yay!  Felt so good!  After naps we ate and jumped into the car and headed to the zoo!  It was 100 degrees when we got there....oh my goodness was it hot.  But luckily there are several shaded areas at the zoo.  I didn't take too many pictures, but the kids did get their faces painted....kind of cool little designs.  Easton picked a tiger, Jocelyn a dolphin, and Kate a butterfly.
 and we rode the train...a family favorite!

 Afterwards we went out for some frozen yogurt!! A great way to cool off a hot day!!


 Wish my hubby would have been home to join in on all of the excitement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment