Friday, August 3, 2012

Random thoughts....

I have had a few random thoughts going on my head over the past few weeks...so here you go...you get to read my random thoughts....

I was thinking to myself...gosh my little 3 1/2 year old asks a lot of questions....sometimes repeating the same question over and over again.  My husband reminded me that ALL of our kids did that...and still do ask a lot of questions.

So I read the other day that the average 4 year old asks 437 questions a day.  Apparently my kids are above average!!  :)

How is it that we could have a regular meal here at home and the kids are content and happy...bellies full...and hardly ever complain about being hungry...they are content with our scheduled snacks during the day....but when we arrive at grandma and grandpa's they are automatically hungry ALL.THE.TIME....and can eat non-stop? 

Maybe it is something in the air?

Is it just my kids, but as soon as I get on the phone...they turn into crazy people.  

I really thought that if you travel from point A to point B...it is the same distance than traveling from point B to point A.   

How come that when it comes down to someone's lifestyle choice and someone has an opinion on it...they are no longer free to have an opinion on it...when it is pretty clear in the Bible that their lifestyle is WRONG.  This hub bub about the comments made on the Chic-fil-A thing is just crazy!  If we were to nit-pick every single company that donates money to different causes that we don't agree with we probably would have no where else to shop.  
Enough people...everyone has their own opinions.  You won't change my mind on what the scriptures say.  Everyone will be judged at the judgment seat of Christ and have their own explaining to do.

How many times do you ask someone to go out and do something or get together...and then just stop asking?  I realized this summer...that gosh...people are just plain busy.

I was talking to mom the other day about how people were praying for someone to get to heaven...after this person had past away.  Huh?  I hate to say it, but isn't it a bit too late?  I know that is harsh.  But it is our job while we are here on Earth to pray for the lost.  To believe on the Lord Jesus Christ....Believe what he did for us...died on the cross for our sins.  Rose again!  That by GRACE we are saved through FAITH.  You never know when our lives here on earth will be snatched from us.  When you are dead...it is too late to start believing and get saved.   You can't pray for a lost soul after they are dead.  If you can find somewhere in the Bible to prove that I am wrong...let me know....

I am amazed at all of the extra stuff and fluff that religions have.  What happened with just believing what the Bible says?  Not just adapting it to today's world.  Not adding extra crazy stuff that aren't scriptural.  Praying to objects rather than just to the Lord Jesus Christ.  Worshiping men here on Earth.  It is just weird to me.

Ok...I am done with my random thoughts for the day.  Busy week of just crazy thoughts I guess!  

Have a good weekend everyone! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment