Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The answer is YES!!

Apparently I don't post enough photos of my hubs on facebook or this blog.  He works during the day, so he misses out on most of our adventures. 

Last weekend, my parents took all four kiddos camping with them.  That meant...we were kid-less for a few days!  Woot!  I enjoyed a few longer runs.  A massage.  Shopping.  Lunches with Sean. Sean taught me how to drive our boat. I got quite a bit done around the house.  Sean went golfing for a work thing and went biking.  We watched a few movies.  It was really lovely to have a quiet house...even though I missed our kids like crazy. 

Oh biking...that is what this post is about.

If you know my hubs...and have seen him in person lately....have you noticed anything a bit different about him?  He is a bit slimmer and his jeans sizes have gotten a little smaller!!  I posted this pic on facebook from our weekend alone:
and from this picture I had at least 4 friends ask if Sean had lost weight.  They can tell in his face....well the answer is YES! 

His goal is to be around the size he was before we got married and hopefully what he was back in high school. 

So what is doing?  Biking.  A lot.  Eating right.  Counting calories.  He rides everyday during his lunch break around 15-18 miles.  In the heat.  He takes longer rides on the weekends...sometimes 50-60 miles.  He has been super dedicated to make this change...and I am so proud of him. 

Our grocery bill has gone down significantly.  I rarely cook for him anymore.  I kind of miss that, but he eats pretty much a little bit of pasta for the carbs or an omelet.  He is pretty careful to make sure he is burning way more than he is consuming food wise. 

He has a ways to go, but he is on the right track...now if I can follow suit and get back to my pre-wedding weight...working on it!!

Love him.

1 comment:

  1. i thought i notice a bit of change in him recently! Good job Sean

    ReplyDelete