Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kids in the Kitchen: Not really sure what these are called!


As I started writing this post...it has slipped my mind what these little things are called...figurines...clay type models...things that will probably sit around and break at some point...gather dusk...taste tested...not really sure...anyways, we are participating in the Truth in the Tinsel unit study this month and one of the activities were to mix up the following:

*2 cups of flour
*1 cup of salt
**slowly add 3/4-1 cup of water
Form in a ball and shape into XYZ...you name it...

The kids had a TON of fun doing this activity.  You can see what they made for their unit study tomorrow, but check out some of their other fun creations that they came up with! 

I also made letters for each kid and cut out the girls hands. 

Don't you dare ask me what we are going to do with all of these trinkets...I have no clue...but fun stuff!!





No comments:

Post a Comment