Monday, December 19, 2011

Oh sweet...Yummy....goodness!!

Is it just me or am I the only one that likes to look at pictures of food....preferably that someone else has made...and better yet shared with me...ok..maybe I am just weird.  In the past few weeks it feels like I have been spending a lot of time in the kitchen baking and cooking...feels...oh wait I have...maybe that is why it feels like.  I had my list of people that I wanted to bake for and my time has expired before we head out of town....just not going to get everything done this year:(  I did get my baking done for 3 events that we were/are planning on attending, so if you will be at one of these events with us...you will be able to enjoy these sweet and yummy treats!  I have also included the recipe links so if you are scrambling at the last minute trying to find something good to make....here are a few ideas!

 In clockwise order: 

1.  Chocolate round things with sprinkles:  Ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle dipped in chocolate bark.  Topped with sprinkles...my kids say everything is better with sprinkles!

2.  Round pretzels dipped in white almond bark.  Easy!

3.  Peanut Butter balls:  I believe just about everyone at church who was lucky enough to try these has asked for this recipe...so here it is again:  Recipe:  HERE

4.  Fudge:  Followed the recipe on Kraft marshmallow cream container....did not cook the sugar long enough...so my are grainy...I think they are good....my live-in fudge expert disagrees.

5. Oreo balls:  Oh how yummy....seriously.  Recipe:  HERE

6.  Chocolate Peppermint Bark:   My friend Mary posted this on her cooking blog.  They are really, really good...and so easy to make.  Recipe:  HERE

and last but not least.  I made lollipop looking sugar cookies for the families in our little homeschooling co-op.  I thought they were pretty cute.  Recipe:  HERE

and sugar cookies-- Recipe: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment