Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A little day trip to Adventureland!

This past Saturday we took a little day trip to Adventureland Theme Park in Des Moines, IA.  I haven't been to the park in a very, very, very long time, so I wasn't quiet sure what to expect.  I also wasn't thrilled to take Weston.  I just thought he wouldn't enjoy the place and would just have to sit in his stroller the entire time...boy was I wrong.  This theme park is very family oriented.  Weston was able to go on quiet a few rides...even a few scarier ones like the tea cups....all the kids had such a good time!  We now know that our kids are not prone to motion sickness...I was surprised at how many fast (grown-up) rides the three older ones went on.   Highly recommend going if you have younger kids! Here are a few pictures from our day! 



Wes got a little nap...so sweet.



afterwards we met up with an old friend and her family at Bass Pro Shops and ate dinner.  We got to meet her two little girls for the first time.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment