Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day weekend!!

The past 3 days have been non-stop busy.  We usually aren't quiet so busy.  Today was a MAJOR catch up day around the house. Here is a little recap of what we have been up to!

Friday morning, my little homeschooling meet-up group met at a local park.  I coordinated a whole bunch of fun little field games.  The kids had so much fun!  My girls are still talking about it.  We then had a picnic and watched the kids play at the park.  Here are a few pictures from our morning!


After we left the park, we headed home and packed.  We had plans to camp at a local campground.  It was a lot of fun.  A bit windy, but fun!

The kids roasted marshmallows and we made smores.



Sean worked with Jocelyn on riding her bike without training wheels.  We kind of forgot to teach her last year, so we are playing catch up.

The next day I went grocery shopping with just Weston...so nice not having the others trailing along.  I took a LONG, well needed nap.  We then went out to dinner, shopping, and topped the night off with Cherry Berry!  Yum!

On Mother's Day we met at my parents new RV and a campground in Omaha.  We had a nice little chicken lunch.  Sean got to try out his new one man boat and we walked down to see him off.  He didn't catch any fish, but he enjoyed his new little toy.

Then Weston fell out of my parents camper and then fell in the street while mowing....oops...I was trying to get my stroller set up and he ran from me.
And then I jogged 2.5 miles and got to see this....my longest stretch yet...2 mins walking 9 minutes jogging times 3!  Working up to a 5k in July!!!

All in all...a busy weekend...looking forward to a calm week until next weekend....and we are on the road again!

No comments:

Post a Comment